[Jay T] - Chicken Bitch [Jay T] - Chicken Bitch

ya know what KFC stands for???? KILLING FUCKING COONS!... love this so much

Chasing the Devil Chasing the Devil

If Madness defection didn't mess up at the end where his flash was being stupid this song would have been put to greater use not saying that madness defection was bad or anything I just hate how short it is.

Explosive Explosive

loved it, it's very different from all the other big artists and killer the drops are heavy enough I think your headset might be bad, my bass is just fine.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks a lot man! Haha we'll never know.

Revival (Remix) Revival (Remix)

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING now i really cant wait for halo 4 just got a xbox like 2 weeks ago and bought halo reach and loving it, and halo 4 comes out in a couple of weeks, so excited.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks a lot! Oh I know, I'm beyond stoked. Gonna be such a great game.

Conformity Conformity

Yay have been waiting forever for another one of your songs to come out and can i use your audio in some of my videos and do you care if i give a shout out to my viewers to go check your audio out, not trying to be a total ass kisser but i really like your music.

CowardlyLion responds:

I don't mind at all! In fact, I totally appreciate it. Thanks for listening and keeping updated with my music, I appreciate it.

CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth CowardlyLion - Scorched Earth

no doubt my favorite song by you, the best of your best.

Thank you very much!

New Microphone Gaaahh New Microphone Gaaahh

Audiable aids made me fall out of my chair laughing and nice mic.

Luna's Deceit [Dubstep] Luna's Deceit [Dubstep]

Music inspires me to do art, you and EliBrooks inspire me to create "works of art" or so what my peers call them, i'll upload them to new grounds eventually but as of now it's just simple and fun little doodles and i'll soon be uploading a David Guetta "Titanium" animation that features Nazis, Jews and a Bad-ass transformer thingy i call Savior also on the topic of animation would i be able to use your audio in videos/ animations of mine as long as i link your NG page to my post?

Heavy Heavy

reminds me of bayonetta and the final boss battle of jubiletta of what ever, very nice and well done, just keep trying out different styles and find what suits you best.
*my spelling today is just off i don't know why.

CowardlyLion responds:

I've yet to play that game, thought it looked pretty cool though. Will do, man. Thanks for listening, glad you liked the song.

J @ Mchhh - Sunshine Rain J @ Mchhh - Sunshine Rain

one of the best audio's of the year and only 2 comments, great piece of work and i know music takes a long time to make so you need a break. love this song i hope to hear more from you.